Skip to content
จำนวน 2 ตำแหน่ง
- Thai nationality, Female.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Laws, Business Administrator or MBA.
- 2 – 4 years of experience Company Secretary and Preferred experience with Public Company Limited, SET.
- Possess basic knowledge of Listed Companies & Stock Exchange Acts.
- Understanding of SEC and SET rules in related to Company Secretary functions.
- Excellent command of English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Able to work at HQ Rama2 and Central world.
- Organizing and servicing shareholders’, board of directors’ and committee meetings including preparation and distribution of appropriate notices of meetings, minutes and all relevant documents in both English and Thai.
- Preparing documents and reports in Thai and English, as well as maintaining records as required by SET and SEC.
- Coordinating with both internal and external parties such as SET, SEC, TLCA to ensure good governance practices and in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performing others tasks assigned by Executive, Executive Committee, Board of Directors of the Company.
- Report to Head of Company Secretary.