Skip to content
- Master’s Degree – Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, IT Risk Management/Governance, Business Administration
- Recognized accounting/auditing/information system certifications (e.g. CPA, CISA, CIA,CISSP)
- Big Four Accounting Firm experience
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong knowledge of Specialty Lines Insurance/Reinsurance.
- Expert knowledge of internal auditing, internal controls, risk management, and finance and accounting practices and methods.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control environments within the IT function.
- Experience with multiple technology domains including aspects of Windows, Unix and/or database administration, software development and networking.
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills.
- Proactive, hands-on, results-driven orientation required.
- Ability to blend exceptional attention to detail with an ability to retain strategic direction within a rapidly evolving entrepreneurial business culture.
- Ability to produce high quality work products for both the IT groups and Senior Management